Sunday, April 3, 2011

Looking Ahead

It's hard to believe we'll be leaving the desert in 42 days. Pretty soon we'll start making our lists and packing stuff up. In the meantime we have another set of visitors coming down from the Northwest on Saturday...Jack's brother Gary and friend Paige. According to the weather forecast it could be quite windy and there is a possibility of rain on Saturday.

I gave my notice to my employer yesterday. My supervisor is checking to see if someone can take over my area until my return. I did not give a specific return date..and don't know if they'll keep the position available for me. Honestly I'm not sure how I feel about returning to the job. I'd like a little more freedom to be able to fly back to Seattle and visit more often that in the past. Seeing Katie, Derek and Madison this past week emphasized to me how important it is to stay in touch with family. Madison is growing so fast and will be in first grade next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment