Saturday, June 25, 2011

Four Generations

Great Grandma Marilyn and Maddy playing tic tac toe
 4 generations

We made it to Lake Sawyer on Wednesday and picked up a rental car on Thursday. I don't think I've slowed down since then. 
Jack went to a retired Firefighters lunch yesterday with his Uncle Dick and Cousin Rick and had a great time visiting with the guys.   At the same time my daughter Katie, granddaughter Madison and I picked up Great Grandma Marilyn for a girls lunch. Today Mom and I will attend Madison's dance recital in Tacoma. Lots of miles on that rental car.

Last night it rained so hard out here that the TV couldnt pick up a satelite signal! I'm just happy the downpour didn't occur while I was navigating I-5.

We're looking forward to the big 4th of July party out here on Lake Sawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment