Friday, July 15, 2011

Bird Humor

We left Spectacle Lake this morning around 8:30 AM. We had the 5th wheel all locked up,hooked up and ready to go when I felt something land on my chestral region...I got pooped on by a bird sitting on the wire above me! Ha ha real funny you damn birds. Had to go into Dan and Terri's 5th wheel to wash it off. Fortunately it didn't get into my hair or on any skin or it would have required a  completely new shower! Blech


 We are stopped for the night at Wenatchee River County Park.  Did some laundry and the wifi sucks but is finally working. No satelite connection which means no TV....Jack rented a DVD. We sat out in a light rain and enjoyed Happy Hour. Acclimating ourselves in anticipation of  the Westside weather. We'll be spending tomorrow night at the Eberts in Tacoma before taking Madison to Fort Flagler for a few days. Jack has his crab license and is ready for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment