Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last Week in the NW

Sister in Law Judy, Mom, Nephew Eli

Sister in Law Judy, my Mom, my daughter Katie,me, and my cousin Gaye

Jack took advantage of the nice weather and played 18 at Elk Run with Gary L. I pointed the rental car North again and had a nice lunch with some of my favorite relatives. Had a surprise visit by nephew Eli as well. Yesterday I walked  around Greenlake and had lunch with best friend Denise. In the afternoon Jack and I stopped by to visit Mary H and check out her new place just up the street from our RV park. It has been nice to see everyone this week and we hope to squeeze in a few more  visits before we leave. It seems like we are always rushing to catch up and can never see all of the friends and family we would like during our stops in the NW.

We are attending a wedding this weekend where my son in law Derek will be officiating. Madison will come home with us for one last visit and we'll be heading into Oregon Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment